Big Sale of Plants in Brussels
"Plantes Pour Tous" returns to Brussels with a great sale of beautiful plants.
As a reminder, all of the selection is coming directly from the producer and arrives in the morning of the 1st day of the sale. The organizers do not restock during the weekend - first come, first served!
Book your ticket here, it's free!
- A maximum of plants at a minimum price (from 2€),
- A unique choice in town (over 150 varieties of plants), Monstera, Pilea, Ficus, Calathea*...,
- Indoor plants directly from producers for maximum freshness,
- Large and rare plants from 15€ and up,
- Plants sorted by category to help you make your choice (For beginners, shade plants, the unstoppable,...)
- Accessories in spades, pots, planters... to spice up your plants!
📍 Halles Saint-Géry - Place Saint-Géry 1, Bruxelles
📅 Friday, 3rd february- 10am to 7pm
📅 Saturday, 4th february - 10am to 7pm
📅 Sunday, 5th february - 10am to 5pm
💳 CB payment only.
♿️ Accessible to people with reduced mobility.
🐶 Pet Friendly
* Subject to availability from the producers.